Wye Valley Challenge
Saturday, 11th August 2018, Wye Valley
Walk, Jog or Run the 100km from Chepstow to Hereford, passing meandering rivers, ancient cathedrals, and reach natural viewpoints such as the Devil’s Pulpit.
Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember.
Push yourself further with the 100km Full Challenge, or take on the Half & Quarter options.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal!
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
- Camping options available
Already have a place?
If you are already signed up for the challenge and want to be a member of Team Tenovus Cancer Care, just get in touch! We’ll send you fundraising materials and your very own t-shirt to wear on the day.
When you join Team Tenovus Cancer Care you'll receive:
- Your very own Team Tenovus Cancer Care technical vest for race day
- A training plan to get you up and running
- A fundraising pack with all the support you'll need to help you reach your target
To find out more about the challenge visit www.wyevalleychallenge.com/
Please contact us on 029 2076 8863 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve got any questions or queries!