We'd love to hear from you. Whatever your question or query - just drop us a line one of the ways below.
For advice, support and information about our services
- We can help with your worries about cancer. Please call our free Support Line on 0808 808 1010 (open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week).
- If you want to find out more about our Sing with Us choirs, call our Support Line on 0808 808 1010 or fill in this form here.
- If you prefer to write things down, try our Ask the nurse
- Join our online community to talk to others with cancer, ask questions and share your own experiences. You can like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Share your story
- If you'd like to share your story and experiences of Tenovus Cancer Care to help and support other people affected by cancer, we'd love to hear from you.
Keep in touch
We use our social media channels to tell you all about what's going on Tenovus Cancer Care. Why not,
Write to us
Tenovus Cancer Care, Cardiff Office
Ty Glas Road,
Tenovus Cancer Care, Carmarthen Office
Tenovus Cancer Care, Flint Office
16 Chester St,
Looking after our staff, volunteers and beneficiaries is really important to us as a charity and we work hard to create an environment where people feel safe. For more information on safeguarding, you can find our Child Protection Policy here and our Vulnerable Adults Policy here.
Give us some feedback
Whether it's a compliment, a comment or if you're not happy with something, your feedback about our work is really important. Send us an email using firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find our General Complaints Policy here. For complains in relation to volunteering, please find our Volunteer Grievance and Complaints Policy here.